Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
To use our Site, you must agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please stop using our Site.
These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time.
1. This website (www.astrolabewines.co.nz; www.astrolabewines.com; astrolabe.shop; astrolabe.store; astrolabe.wine; astrolabewine.com) (Site) is owned and operated by Astrolabe Wines Ltd (Astrolabe).
2. Astrolabe is a New Zealand Limited Company located in Marlborough, New Zealand, with the Company Number 1135820 and New Zealand Business Number 9429036915286.
3. Astrolabe holds a liquor license which it allows it to make sales from this Site to customers in New Zealand who are 18 years or older (Licence No. 52/OFF/050/2017, expires 5 December 2020).
Your local laws and regulations
4. Liquor laws vary between countries, states and local government areas. It is your responsibility to ensure your access to and use of this Site is lawful in your local area.
5. In New Zealand, you must be 18 years or older to access this Site. If you are in New Zealand and are not yet 18, please exit the Site immediately.
6. Our webshop is available to New Zealand customers only.
7. We cannot sell from our site to customers outside of New Zealand. If you are located outside of New Zealand, please visit our Distributors page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can direct you to a retailer who can supply you.
8. For customers in New Zealand:
• You must be 18 years or older to purchase wine from our site;
• Age identification may be required before delivery of your purchase will be completed; and
• Your order may be declined and refunded if we are uncertain whether you meet the age requirement.
9. Occasionally, we may be unable to fulfil an order placed online, including because of stock shortages or issues with delivery. We reserve the right to cancel and refund orders placed online, for any reason.
10. We may use website analytics and cookies to monitor interaction between visitors and our Site. The data we gather using these tools may include your location, how you reached our site, how long you spent on our site, and how you interacted with our site. Cookies may be disabled through your web browser settings.
11. If you create an account on our website, make a purchase or choose to subscribe to our mailing list, we will collect some personal information from you, which may include information about your:
• date of birth
• contact information
• computer or network
• interactions with us
• billing or purchase information
12. We collect your personal information in order to:
• process and deliver any wine orders you place through our website; and
• send you emails (if you have chosen to subscribe to our mailing list).
13. Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter your age and personal address details, we'll be unable to supply wine to you.
14. If you place an order, we will also pass your personal information on to our warehouse and courier so they can fulfil your delivery.
15. We will never sell your personal information to a third party, or contact you about unrelated goods and services.
16. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com
17. ‘Astrolabe’ and the Astrolabe A Logo Device are registered trademarks.
18. All content on our website is owned by Astrolabe or used under license.
19. You may use our website and print or download text and images from our website, but you may not alter that material in any way without express permission from us.
20. You may not reproduce content from our website anywhere online without express permission from us.
21. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on our website is accurate and up to date. If we become aware that there is an error in information on our site, we will correct it as soon as possible.
22. Where links are provided to third party websites, we are not responsible for the content on those websites.
23. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure our website and systems are secure and free from viruses and malware, but the risk of a data or security breach cannot be entirely excluded. If you choose to access and use our Site, you do so at your own risk. To the extent allowable by law, we disclaim liability for any loss or damage to you related to your use of our Site.